How To: Recreate the Joker's makeup from the Dark Knight movie

Recreate the Joker's makeup from the Dark Knight movie

This video series demonstrates a take on the screen accurate Joker from "The Dark Knight." The materials and makeup used are all from a company called Mehron, specifically the Extra Flesh that used for the scars, the Liquid Latex, the Spirit Gum, and the Fantasy F/X Tube Makeup. Watch this video special effects tutorial and learn how to do the Joker's makeup from the Batman Dark Knight movie for a Halloween costume or a new life as a sociopath.

(1) Part 1 of 5 - How to Recreate the Joker's makeup from the Dark Knight movie, (2) Part 2 of 5 - How to Recreate the Joker's makeup from the Dark Knight movie, (3) Part 3 of 5 - How to Recreate the Joker's makeup from the Dark Knight movie, (4) Part 4 of 5 - How to Recreate the Joker's makeup from the Dark Knight movie, (5) Part 5 of 5 - How to Recreate the Joker's makeup from the Dark Knight movie

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

3 Comments

This video would be an A+ if the lighting were better. That's my only suggestion.

is flesh colored latex fine and is okay to use putty for the scars

i also have liquid latex but i am just wondering which is better to use

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest